When you respond to our website, we store the data you have entered. We use functional cookies.
We Store your visit behavior anonymously to determine how our website is used.
- Processing of your personal data is done under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Enforcement of these rules is carried out in the Netherlands by the Dutch Data protection authority.
- AluminiumJon takes care of the appropriate organisational, technical and physical security of files in which personal and traffic data are stored. In this way, we make sure that these data are only accessible to authorized persons and that the data is only used for the purpose for which it was obtained.
- We will not make your data available to third parties, unless this is the reason and it will also be in your own – chosen – interest. In that case, we will explicitly mention that.
- We will never commercially exploit the information you have passively or actively provided.
- You have the possibility to view your personal data and to correct any inaccuracies.
- This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to this website by means of links.
- For general information about the GDPR, please refer to the website of the Dutch Data protection Authority https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
- AluminiumJon endeavors to ensure that the persons depicted in our expressions have approved these expressions. If you have any comments or complaints about this, you can email them to: email@example.com.
- This website runs on WordPress, a CMS (Content management System) developed by Automattic. During your visit, WordPress uses a cookie to check if your browser supports cookies. These cookies are not used for analyses and are purely functional. WordPress complies with the GDPR guidelines. We therefore also refer you to the general terms and conditions of Automattic.